I have written for the now defunct Travelllll.com, a website aimed at travel bloggers. My articles were entitled Who Will You Trust For Your Trip Advice?, 10 Tips for Achieving a Work-Leisure Balance While Travelling and Seeing Stars? Hotel Rating Systems can be Confusing. Unfortunately Travelllll.com no longer exists so the only way to view my posts is through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive – try following this link.
For several years I wrote for Worldette, a website aimed at women who travel. I covered a range of topics including:
- Myanmar (Burma): Is it Time to Visit?
- Indonesia: 10 Things You Didn’t Know
- 12 Travel Predictions for Women in 2012
- 7 Weird Foods of the Philippines
- Blind Massages of South East Asia
- 5 Great Hotels in Brunei
- Beaches of Cambodia
- 5 Breathtaking Views Across South East Asian Capitals
- How to See Orangutans in North Sumatra
- Stopover in Singapore
- Stopovers in Kuala Lumpur
- Indonesia’s Mentawai Islands
You can read all my articles on Worldette here.
I am currently based in Singapore and Indonesia and am available for other travel writing opportunities. You can email me using the form below.